A multifaceted strategist and executive with a prestigious career spanning 35+ years in media, promotion, branding and results driven projects . Specializing in the big picture via the execution and implementation of business plans, campaigns, advertising, marketing and the platforms required to deliver sound results in 2022.
- Account Executive For ABC Radio @ KABC in L.A. Promoted to ABC-TV in San Francisco as account executive @ KGO-TV and later promoted to ABC-TV National Advertising Sales in Chicago and New York.
- After 5 years with ABC-TV in 3 major markets, an opportunity to move into Special Syndicated TV Projects and then Marketing at Time Magazine, led to a 7 year stint at Time, Inc. in Washington D.C. and NYC.
- Selected as one of the founding executives of Fox Broadcasting Company as National VP of Affiliate Relations with responsibility for all network communications, program clearances, and affiliated station contracts.
- Recruited to join DiviCom, Inc. in Silicon Valley, a global leader in digital video networking...Sales Manager for the Direct Broadcast Satellite and Broadcast TV division, overseeing sales of DiviCom’s digital video compression products, IPTV software, etc. to DirectTV and Broadcast networks.
- Recruited as Founding member iBlast Inc., a data-casting network composed of 22 major TV station groups utilizing aggregated portions of digital television spectrum for programming distribution.
- Consultant on development projects for Premiere Retail Networks (the Walmart Network), Mark Cuban’s HD-NET, and the United States Telecom Association re: development of the Association’s industry-wide video-over-IP business initiative.
- Partner in Pacific Media Technologies, a company dedicated to the digital distribution of long form advertising content to broadcast, cable, internet, and mobile video platforms.
- Co-owner / Publisher of The Current Newspapers of Washington DC. Acquired 4 local weekly newspapers and 2 websites covering DC's most affluent neighborhoods with responsibility for all Operations, including Editorial, Advertising, and Personnel management.
- Currently, Co-Founder / Co-CEO of the TheLiquid.com, an AI driven Internet Marketing platform. The company mission is Search Engine Optimization, online advertising, and relationships with affiliate partners Google, Constant Contact, ExactData, VISA and other major internet marketing companies.
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Political Science & Journalism
- University of Souther California (USC)
- Journalism & Communications
Los Angeles, California